This informative article is all about how you can check your jamb result and other information that you need to know, if you want to check your jamb result online by yourself without pay anyone to do it for you, then you need to read this article to the end.
This is to inform all candidates that participated in the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has informed all candidates that write the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to check their result online immediately after the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board released the JAMB UTME examination results for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Now you know the JAMB UTME examination results for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released, you need to follow the process so that you can check your jamb result by yourself.
Now you need to follow the step-by-step method of checking your 2021 JAMB result without using scratch card.
There are two different method of checking your jamb result online, these methods involves the online method and the through SMS.
How to Check JAMB Result 2021 Online
To check your JAMB result 2021 online follow this step-by-step process.
Click on “Check 2021 UTME Examination Results”.
Now you need to enter your JAMB UTME Registration Number or
And Click CHECK RESULT.
Now a web page will either shows your JAMB result (with Score) or it shows “No Result Yet”
If it shows “No Result Yet”, you don’t need to panic because JAMB in previous years do release results in batches. But if it shows NO RESULT YET, you need to try it again later. Your batch result has not been uploaded by JAMB and it will be uploaded soon.
How to Check Jamb Result 2021 via
SMS method is the second method of checking your 2021 JAMB result, follow the step-by-step process to check your JAMB 2021 result with SMS.
To check your JAMB results through SMS send RESULT, via SMS; to 55019 using the same number that was used during
registration (make sure you have a credit balance of at least N50 on your line).
Your result would be replied to as an SMS within few minutes.
This is following are the responses to be expected after sending the SMS.
1. If you uses the phone number that was not used to register, a message will be sent to you saying: ‘This phone number was not used for registration.”
2. If you use the right phone number you will receive the message: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows… (and the details will be provided).
3. If your result is withheld, then you will get a reply saying “Result Withheld”
4. If you belongs to the category being
given the benefit of the doubt, then you will get a message saying: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
5. If you are absent, you will get a reply message saying “CANDIDATE ABSENT”.
6. If you are ABSENT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER also CANCELLED will be so informed in the replied SMS.
7. An “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall” will be sent to all candidate that gained unauthorized access to the examination hall.
These are the two method to check your jamb result by yourself, both method does not take up to five minute.
NOTE: THE FIRST METHOD WHICH IS CHECKING YOUR JAMB RESULT ON THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF JOB IS COMPLETELY FREE ALL YOU NEED IS YOUR MOBILE BROWSER AND INTERNET CONNECTION, GOOGLE CHROME, MOZILLA FIREFOX AND SAFARI ARE RECOMMENDED.
ALSO THE SECOND METHOD WHICH IS SMS COST 50 NAIRA ONLY.
How to Print Your Original Result
You can print your original JAMB/UTME
results on the JAMB official website. Follow the step-by-step process to print out your original JAMB result.
1. Log into your JAMB e-facility account
2. Click on “Print Result Slip” at the left sidebar
3. Immediately your transaction ID and details will be displayed
4. The transaction cost N1000
5. Now, scroll down and tap on “Continue to Payment”
6. Then, click on “Pay Now”
7. Choose method of payment: MasterCard,
Internet banking, etc
8. Then, enter your CARD details and Submit
9. Immediately your payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following information:
a. Year of Exam
b. JAMB Registration Number.
10. After submitting your exam information, you can now proceed to print your result slip
NOTE: Your JAMB Original Result Slip must bear your passport photograph on it.