A Nigerian family has been left bereaved after three children were burnt to death in a domestic fire outbreak.
It was gathered that the children were killed in the house fire which was reportedly caused by a candle on Friday night (yesterday).
According to Facebook user Chuks Nonso, the children’s father was at work (night shift) while the mother went for a vigil and the housemaid who was assigned to take care of the children – allegedly sneaked out of the home to be with her boyfriend.
The children were burnt beyond recognition as help couldn’t come their way on time.
According to reports, the heartbroken couple are set to bury the charred remains of their children soon.