55-year-old woman and her daughter electrocuted inside her shop in Anambra

Dadi Shield - Broken
Join Lite9ja Telegram Channel For Instant Update
W3Schools
123 Views

55-year-old woman and her daughter electrocuted inside her shop in Anambra

A 10-year-old girl and her 55-year-old mother, Mrs. Patience Ughana, were on Monday evening, electrocuted inside their shop along Nnewi-Nnobi road in Nnewi North Local Government Area of Anambra state.

 

Confirming the incident, Mr. Andrew Kumapayi, the state Commander of the Federal Road Safety Corps FRSC, said a high tension wire fell on the shop, electrocuting the victims.

Dadi Shield - Broken
ALSO READ  Man called out for blaming the death of Nigerian Air force’s first female combatant helicopter pilot on gender equality

 

A statement signed and released by Kumapayi on Tuesday May 19, read

 

“It was reported that a high tension wire opposite St. Peters Clavers, along Nnewi-Nnobi road cut and fell on the roof of a shop, electrocuting two female victims. The deceased were identified as Mrs Patience Ugbana, 55, and her 10 year-old daughter, Adaeze.

“The victims were rushed to Rose of Sharon Hospital by sympathisers before the arrival of FRSC rescue team from Nnewi Unit Command, but on reaching the hospital, the doctors confirmed them dead,” the statement read

 

ALSO READ  I slept with 10 male cultists during initiation - Female cultist

The Sector Commander advised traders and shop owners not to build shops under high tension wires.

Upload Your Song


Lite9ja

Follow

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply